Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 January 2012

5th January 2012


I nearly forgot to take a photo today, just about to go to bed. I am really tired. Waking up around 3:20 am every day as that the time my son goes off to work (he is an apprentice baker). As his mother, I listen to him drive away and then can't get to sleep again until around 5:00 am. I really like getting up at 5:30 am to go to the gym however I have been too tired to do so for the last 2 months.

I was wearing some bracelets that my husband bought for me for my birthday last year and thought I could photograph them. He had them hand-made from a place on line. I just love them. He also got another one made for me. How spoilt am I :). They always make me smile and makes me realise that my husband is not too bad (I think I will keep him).

Don't look to close to my arm, this photo shows up all my freckles and how old my arm and hand looks. Isn't old age shown in your hands :(.

Anyway, have a great night (and day tomorrow).

Pauline
xxx

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Oh they are beautiful! He is a keeper, if he orders you something special like them for your birthday!