Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 January 2012

3rd January 2012


Ok, I have caught up. This afternoon when I arrived home from work, I was greeted by the wonderful smell from these flowers that are in front of the house. I think they are gardenias. They are such a pretty flower with a sweet smell, I wish computer had smell-a-vision . It was so nice to be greeted this way after the first day back at work after Christmas and the New Year. Off to water my plants as today in Canberra it has been very hot and my plants really need a lot of water.
Have a great night.

Love

Pauline
xxx

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Gardenias do have the most beautiful scent! Thanks for posting your pics so quickly! I'm not organized enough to post them every day, I'm gonna do a weekly or 9-day (cos I can make a nice even collage that way!) wrap up. So don't think I've forgotten to post, stick with me & I'll get there with my pics! Lol!