Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 January 2012

1st January photo


This is the first photo for 2012. I am in this wonderful challenge set by the fantastic Charlotte (big wave to Charlotte and Jai). So looking forward to this challenge. I need to convince my hubby that I need an iPhone, he has one but not me, (not a happy camper).

This little guy was in our apple tree eating our apples. Mostly eating half and then dropping the other half. There are a lot of apples on this tree this year but the birds have been helping themselves to them. At least they are happy. I love listening to them talk to each other.
I hope you like my first photo for 2012.


1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Yay! Thanks for joining in! I love the cockatoo! Such a great Aussie way to start your picture taking for the year!