Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 March 2012

I'm back (well sort of)

I have been missing in action. I have been feeling very low and very stressed. So much have happened. We went on a lovely holiday to Byron Bay for a week. Had a fantastic time and really wished it was longer (but who doesn't).

When we came back lots of stuff happened. I injured myself very badly and needed to a lot of rest and then my youngest became very ill and ended up in hospital. Then on top of all this my work life is not very good. BUT I am turning a corner and stopped feeling sorry for myself.

I am so excited with what is my future plans are:
  • During April I will not be buying anything new. One whole month of not buying new clothes/shoes/handbags.
  • I am starting to life a more simple life. I do need to get more organised to help this and I know it will be hard but I read a wonderful blog which I will write about it later (I need to check if I can link it to my blog).
  • I am going to lose weight, ok I have eaten everything I shouldn't today but I will be so much healthier as there will not be any processed food.
Anyway, I think I will leave it for tonight and go to bed very tired and I have to go to work.

Take care.

No comments: