Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 January 2012

2nd January Photo


I am trying to catch up with the second photo for 2012.

These are my beautiful girls. They are so beautiful. They really have their own personality. Gertrude is the bigger and bossier one. When I give them some food, she always sticks her bottom in the way of Bettina (chicken two), pushing her out of the way. Bettina however is much faster than Gertrude and often gets there first. They both look so funny when running. If I let them out too late in the morning (such as 7 am), they really get mad and make these funny noises at me when walking out of their coop. They have been laying an egg a day each for the last five weeks so many of our friends have been getting free eggs.

I hope you like my girls.

Pauline
xxx

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Oh I'd love to have chickens! We have a big enough backyard I think, but with 8 people at home we'd need to ration the eggs cos I think I'd like to start with 3 chickens. Jai would love to collect eggs with me when he's big enough!