Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 February 2007

wow, what a week

What an week!!

I have started looking for work. Ringing agencies, sent out my CV and have not heard from one of them. I have two degrees and yet and can't get work. Maybe next week. Met Liam's new teacher and found out that he is so far behind his peers that she thinks he needs to have an assistant. Boy, Brad and I are very angry about this, his last school told us that was 'bright' now he is struggling. Liam is enjoying the school though so that is a bonus.

Both the boys are back to school life. Busy and active with music, orienteering and tennis. Liam now wants to learn to dance (his best friend mum runs a great dance studio). I'm not too sure but we shall see.

My sister, her DH and DD came to visit. I love it when they come. They are great people and we just love having them visit us. Her DH has offered to help us in the re-landscaping our back yard. He is a get up and go type of person. He has given us ideas on how put in the garden beds (for a vegie patch) and where to put our rain water tank (of course we don't have a tank at the moment and it is raining).

I have been doing a bit of scrapbooking this week. I will be posting them soon. I also have a 'swap' to complete from scrapboxx. I am excited and scared about doing it. I just hope I can do a good job. I am going shopping tomorrow at different scrap shops.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK.....

Pauline

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job hunting (but I really think you should stay with the teaching, my kids love it when you have taught them). Chin up, there are some bastards out there who just want you to fail. DON'T LET THEM WIN!!!!!! Remember there are some of us who believe in you. talk soon

D

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that we are looking forward to your LOs.

Unknown said...

Liam will be fine...I know it's hard when a child is having problems but he is in the right place to get the help he needs- not just the right school but the right family too!! :) Maybe he was ahead of his peers at the other school but they are all behind the kids at T too!