Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 February 2007

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY!!!




Happy Birthday to my darling son, Declan. He turned 14 years today.

I still remember when he was born at 2am. He was such a beautiful baby and is growing into a beautiful man.



He is a cheeky, smart alec teenager but he still has compassion for his family. He just loves his little brother almost as much as chocolate (trust me, he really loves his chocolate). He is very intelligent, smart and good looking (I think so anyway). I just enjoy listening to his conversations with his dad and watching him will looking after animals.

His dad and I are so proud of him and just love him to bits.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DECLAN!! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

(PS. Please begin to study this year, LOL)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Pauline,
Just popping in to wave a quick 'hi' and to let you know I'll keep an eye on your blog from now on :)

paulines said...

Thanks guys for the comments. I know it it is scary when they start high school. Declan is saying how it is only 2 more years until he gets his learners (OMG).