Powered By Blogger

Sunday 11 February 2007

tired and bored



Where did the weekend go? We went to lunch on Saturday with some friends at a local restaurant. It was great. Great food, drink and fantastic company. After that I just don't know where the rest of the week end has gone.

Declan spend most of the day at one of his friend's today while Liam, Brad and I just sat around not doing anything. Really boring at the moment. Great news though, it has rained yesterday and most of today. We have many buckets of water filled for when it doesn't rain.

My sister and family are going to visit some time this week on their way to Victoria for a gardening show. I will have to clean over the next few days but really excited.

The boys have had a great first week at school, especially Liam, which is a relief. Liam enjoys the school and the teacher and made the remark "At least the nightmare is over". I am not too sure what he meant so I will be talking with him over the next few days.

I have posted one of my favourite photos I shot when I was away last year with the orienteering squad in Victoria.

take care

Pauline

1 comment:

Yvette Adams said...

Have fun with your sister and her family! I love having my family come to stay. None of them live in Canberra.

Good to hear the school years seems to have gotten off to a good start for your boys :)