Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 February 2007

I'm back on board

Hi,

Haven't posted for a little while been busy one day and then very lazy the next.

Friday night was one of the best night I have had in a long time. It really made me realise what great friends I have and that I do need to be much nicer to them. I have to post this comment for my beautiful friend Tracey, Nicole and Renee.

I'M SORRY TRACEY!!

I'M SORRY RENEE!!

I forgot to to invite them to my stamp party. So I have been slack in the friends department recently but not any more. Friday night really made me realise has lucky I am to have these people in my life (A bit of champagne helped as well). Had a great time at Donna's last night, dinner was lovely. Thanks Donna

I am madly applying for positions with the PS at the moment hoping someone will take this old used person on for a job. I have applied for 15 jobs and still going.

I have taken up a challenge to make 12 receipe cards and a tin for scrapboxx. I am really scared and worried that the people who receive my will not like it.

Anyway, I better go and keep doing my application.

Pauline

No comments: