Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 January 2013

2013

Take two (or three)

Happy New Year everyone. I have tried at least three times to post this post but something has happened to my computer.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and are enjoying the new year.

My Christmas was very quiet, friends came to visit on Christmas eve with some of their boys. Christmas day was good, I had to wake the three boys to open their presents. Breakfast was the usual affair, then lunch and then went to other friends home for Christmas afternoon. Was very nice.

New year eve was also very quiet, DS1 went out (being 19 he went to a friend's house to bring in the New Year). The rest of us spent it at home, DS2 in his bedroom, DH playing a video game and me just watching TV. We did watch the fireworks together.

I had a few extra days off over the Christmas/New Year period, only went back to work today. I did go to Jervis Bay to visits some amazing people. Really enjoyed it.

That is enough for today. Will come back to write about what my plans are for this year.



No comments: