Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 March 2007

Wakefield Park

Today Brad has a 'trackday' at Wakefield Park in Goulburn. I just loved watching his face as he raced around the track. He throughly enjoyed his day. I thought it was boring but I did have fun watching (and timing) Brad. I couldn't believe that I didn't get scared when he was going very fast. It was a beautiful day and it was nice just having Brad to myself. He is such a great person, except he did call me Big Bum.

Can't wait for the weekend, very busy. I also plan to scrap tomorrow for the day (Friday). Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pauline, it does sounds scary, I would worry to. But he sounds like he had a ball, and you to.

I hope you had a nice scrapping night, would love to see some of your layouts, Have a great week Pauline, and it would be lovely to see you in Canberra.

Best Wishes
Carole.