Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 March 2007

I've got worms.

Yep, I have worms. About 2000 of them. They wriggle and squirm and are really slimy. Brad, Liam and I went yesterday to a great place here in Canberra (Back to the Future) and bought them. I have fed them with some my scraps and really seem to like it. I have named a few of them:

Wendy and Steve (they have the spa in the worm farm), Donna S (she is the one that email the other worms with the jokes), Chris (you always see his 'plumber's crack), Sue E, (always happy to see everyone), Dave (works hard and is rarely seen), Leanne (the one everyone goes to for advice about drugs), Craig, Barry and Brad (these guys try to do kite surfing, weight boarding, to out do Steve). Sue K (occasionally seen, when seen is always late). Pauline (the sexy, good looking, smart but can't find a job), Lois (the one that visits the other lands). Jo (always playing sport), Alan (the party animal). Others are named: Declan, Liam, Cassie, Emilie, Emily, Charolette, Sean, Gillian, Allora, Caroline, Alyssa, Joel, Kate, Sarah, Steph, Fraser.

The names of the worms are not related to anyone that I know and are purely 'fictional' (yeah right).

Hope no-one is offended.

have fun and be good

Pauline

3 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

I would love worms! Although, when I first read this I thought you meant internal ones - IEOW!!!! :)
Hey - consider yourself tagged! Check my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Only you have the time to think off something like this.
God love you

Anonymous said...

Pauline there is a quer for ringworms