Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 March 2007

Sky fire

On Saturday we all went to Skyfire. It is the fireworks to start the celebrations of Canberra. It was totally amazing. The F-111 was awesome. The boys were glued watching the fireworks. Even Declan (who is 14) was amazed. We arrived there at 6.30pm found a great spot, had chicken sandwiches, lots of junk food and settled down for the fireworks.

On the job front. Absolutely nothing!!! I have applied for so many and haven't heard from one. I have my name down at six agencies and they haven't anything on the books at the moment. I have had several schools ring me to do relief work but with what happened over the last two years have really taken it toll. I have no self confidence relating to teaching (thanks to certain people) therefore at the moment I have low self esteem relating to the job front. I know I will get my confidence very soon.

Anyhow, thanks for reading.

take care

Pauline

5 comments:

supermumver said...

Hey you! Remember you are an awesome teacher!! I know this because I am one too!
Your big sister

Anonymous said...

Dear pauline

You are rite about the sky fire it was butifull.
Iam a bad speller.


from some one YOU DO NOT NOW.

paulines said...

Thanks guys. I wonder who is the bad speller. I hope it is not you Liam, remember about using THRASS for your spelling. Love you guys heaps.

Anonymous said...

Had a look and admire you for being able to write regularly. We went to Cocos and only wrote sporatically???

Good site.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Pauline I hope you find something very soon and hopefully everyone wont call all at once!

Cant wait till my two are a bit older so I can do Skyfire with them.

Have a great long weekend.