Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 March 2007

Great weekend

What a week. The storms have been totally awesome. On Tuesday night Brad and I opened the blinds switched off the lights and watch the lightning and talked for about two hours. It was amazing and fun. We were lucky we did not get the hail.

I have been doing a lot of 'things'. Doing job applications, doing some receipe cards for scrapboxx, sleeping during the day, having a facial. Life's hard, yeah right.

This weekend (Saturday) it is one my one closest and favourite friend's 40th birthday. Happy birthday Ian. He is not having a party so we are having lunch not too sure where, probably Manuka. Sunday Brad and Declan is off to Sydney for the day, Liam has a party to go too at the ice skating ring, so I probably ended up at the hospital (only joking, I hope).

Next week I will be doing more job applications etc. I suppose I should do some housework.

Have a great weekend.

Pauline

1 comment:

Dipen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.