Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 July 2012

The Week-end

Wow, this week-end has gone really fast. We had a pretty full on week-end and it didn't include housework.
http://feministing.com/files/2012/06/housework.jpg
Went to the gym and did some washing and then decided to visit some friends on Saturday and ended up staying there for 7 hours. Came home and went to bed.

Sunday I got up around 6:30 am and just sat and read some blogs and then did some more washing. Then we needed to get ready to go out to lunch with other friends for one of their children's birthday. Just started to get ready when the phone rang. Spoke to this person for over one hour. Not complaining it was nice to hear from them as we have not spoken for many months.
http://endofthenet.org/wp-content/uploads/clue-phone.gif


Went to lunch at Sammy's and had a wonderful time with our friends. Brad and I was not too sure if we would go to the movies afterwards but we decided not too as the movie we wanted to see didn't start until 5:00 pm so that would have been two hour wait. We came home and I decided to have a quick nap (only 30 minutes) and I am now sitting here blogging. 

I need to do the ironing and put the final bit of washing on but I am so comfortable on the lounge with the heater on as it is very cold here. I need to start dinner. Have a great Sunday night.

xxx





No comments: