Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 July 2012

Getting old

I am finally acknowledging that I am middle-age. Not at the beginning, not at the end but right smack bang in the middle of middle-age. I am realising that I get cranky about the most stupid things such as, the girl at the check-out manner (oh so young with such an negative attitude to life), today's loud music (I don't mean every music). However I am happy where I am. Next to no debt, two wonderful boys and a husband who listens to my fantastic ideas (OK, he pretends to listens as he rolling his eyes).


 http://thethingsthatgetusthrough.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/happy-sun.jpg

Today I am going to really take stock of how I am going to save more money. I have a vegetable patch but I don't think I put it to good use. I think it will need to be moved as it now doesn't get as much sun due to the new fence. I am going to make more garden beds and make a chicken run. I want to put in some fruit trees but I need my chicken run first. 

Anyway, better start with cleaning the house first and then to the gym and back home to continue cleaning.

Have a great Saturday.

No comments: