Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 September 2011

weight loss journey

Yesterday I went to the gym and had a weigh-in. OMG!!!!!! I am the heaviest I ever been, even when I was 9 months pregnant. Therefore I need to lose 30kgs. A hard task, however I will try and lose this within the next 12 months (would love to lose it by Christmas but I am not on the biggest loser.

I think I will try and eat better (salads, steamed vegies etc) as well as weighing my food. I have a good vegetable garden now and will be growing my alot of my own food (lettuce, tomatoes, beans, peas etc.).

How did I let myself get this big? I admit, I don't look in the mirror because I really hate what I see but I caught a glint of me in the mirror at the physio the other day and realise that I am really roly poly. That is what made me go to get weigh.

Hopefully next week-end when I get weighed in I would have lose at least 500 gms.

Wish me luck.

No comments: