Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 September 2011

I am mad, no I am really pissed off...


Yes, I am really mad, no in fact I am really pissed off. How can people tell other people how they are bad parents because they don't 'dote' on their children? Yes, I don't 'dote' on my children as I believe they are capable to make their own mistakes and learning from them.

I am really proud of my two boys as they are. Yes, they are bloody lazy but they take after their father. However, they are really polite and friendly children. When they are given a gift they always say thank you (even if they don't like it or they already had it).

All weekend I heard how I should be doing this or that for myself and my family. We are very happy in our house at the moment so please kept your opinions to yourself.

No comments: