Powered By Blogger

Friday 12 August 2011

Tired, sore but keep soldiering on...

Hi everyone,

I been to the doctor's today as I was in extreme pain in my lower back and right hip. Of course I googled my symptoms and discovered that maybe I had kidney stones. Thought I should go to the doctors'. Went to the doctor's only to be told that I just twisted something in my lower back and need to rest for at least 24 hours, $68.00 dollars thank you.

Well, I thought I would quickly grab some groceries before going home. Of course, unpack the shopping, put dinner on, put a load of washing on, pick up a few things then went for a lie down. No luck, the kids across the road were outside playing with a football. Not that I mind, they are better than my kids who just sit on the computer all day as they don't like the outdoors.

DH phoned and asked to pick him up as he was not feeling too well. As heading out the door, thinking this is resting my back. I realise this is being a mum (and wife). Got home, put the 'sick' husband to bed with some drugs and got on getting dinner ready. I think I might sleep in tomorrow (good luck to me) even though I was suppose to go to the craft fair :(. Have a great Friday night

No comments: