Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 August 2011

Beautiful Saturday

Good morning Saturday,
What a beautiful day. After several days of rain (which was very much needed), today is a beautiful sunny (but windy) day. The sky is such a fantastic blue. It will be a great day for washing.
Today I have cleaned the top dishwasher (I have a two drawer dishwasher) just by pulling the it a part and give it a wipe down and then when I finished putting it put and put bi-carb soda and vinegar and have put on to a fast wash. I find this helps with the cleaning process. I try and clean both my dishwashers once a month as I find they get very greasy and yucky.
My DH thought he would be helpful and buy a 'washing' gadget for the dishwasher which was suppose to clean the dishwasher however I believe that it has made it worse. Also, I don't think it is very eco-friendly. I don't mind cleaning the dishwasher as it only takes about 10 minutes.
Also today, I think I will go and buy some gardening beds, you know the ones that are made from tank materials. I have four vegetable patches but I think the wooden sides may be the type with arsenic and I don't want to take the risk (plus I have been saving to buy those beds).
Anyway, have a great Saturday.

No comments: