Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy 2019 year

Happy New Year - 2019




Well, 2019 is here and I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. Here is Kiki lying within the Christmas tree. I put the Christmas tree away as she enjoys climbing it.

Here at home, I had a very quiet Christmas and even a quieter New Year. No one even had a drink yesterday. 

So what has 2019 planned for me:

  • I will begin to learn how to speak French with Brad. It is only a 10 week course but hopefully we both will enjoy it.
  • Planning to get fitter, lose weight (I will try, I promise :) ).
  • Work for at least for nine months and hopefully save enough money to have three months off towards the end of this year.
  • Paint the kitchen and family room.
  • Get new garage doors.
  • Declutter as much as possible.
  • Spend more time with people who care about me (not the ones who only ring when they want something).
  • Look at my finances (yikes) and save for our trip overseas.
  • Go to see the Great Barrier Reef (before it is too late plus this will be our holiday for the year).
  • Get the garden in order and put in the decking that I want.
  • Try to mediate more this year.
  • Be kinder to myself.
  • Stick to the weekly meal plan (at least 80% of the time)
Wow, the list is really long, hopefully I will achieve most off the list. 

I hope everyone has a good year and it will be filled with laughter, hugs and love.

Love
Pauline



No comments: