Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 May 2014

Life

Today is a beautiful Saturday in the nation's capital. The sun is shining, birds are singing and the temperature right now is 4 degrees. 

This weekend will be busy for the family and myself. Not that we have to go anywhere but the house needs cleaning, the yard needs attending to and lots of cooking will need to get done for next week as I am extremely busy at work. I must admit that I find it really funny when some people hear they are cutting jobs in the public service they think you will lose your job the next day. It doesn't matter work like that but I really can't be bothered explaining.

Anyway, this week menu:

Saturday        meatballs and spaghetti with homemade garlic bread (yummo)

Sunday           Beef wellington and vegetables

Monday          chicken and vegetable pie

Tuesday           Toad in the hole (sausages in batter)

Wednesday      Spaghetti bol


Have a great week.

Pauline

p.s. Hubby and I need to get a run this week-end so I will wait it is a bit warmer.

No comments: