Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 August 2012

Birthday Husband

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. Today he turns 47. I wish him a great day. My husband is going away for a boy's week-end to Griffith (NSW). He is riding his old motorbike as the one he recently bought is still with the mechanics (Not happy). He got sold a dud but being the person he is he doesn't want to complain to the people who sold it to him instead he wants to pay even more money to get it fixed.


Yesterday I made the comment to him about how cold it is and how funny it would be if it snowed especially on the day of the ride. Well it did snow yesterday but now the sun is shining. I hope the weather is not too bad for them.

So I have the week-end to do things. What are my plans?

  • housework 
  • gardening
  • cooking
  • exercising
  • shopping
  • cleaning out the hallway cupboard
  • painting the door in the laundry
  • making some cards etc
Boy, I do have a long list to do. I better get started.

Have a great week-end.

xxx

No comments: