Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 July 2007

Extension

Yeah, I have had my contract extended for another 3 months. There are 4 contractors in our area and only 2 of us have had our contracts extended. This may change when Johnny calls the election and we go into caretaker mode. I am happy with us and I was the last one to be put on. The people are great were I work and I get on well with all of them (so that helps). There is only on sad thing though, my boss lady is moving position and she is a great boss and person and I will miss her greatly.

School holidays have started and both the boys are getting up very early. Brad and I should get to work early but today we didn't, hopefully tomorrow.

Nothing exciting really, I need to get going and doing some housework.

Take care

Pauline

1 comment:

Yvette Adams said...

Hi Pauline

Congratulations on having your contract extended. :)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I have actually been wanting to go to Corin Forest but how do you find out whether or not there is snow there? I want to make sure it's there before we head on out there!